Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mystery Readers Return

First of all, I need to apologize for the lack of posts lately!  As many of you know, my son, Reid, had surgery to repair his palate.  This was his 5th repair, and much of my time and dedication has been to him over the past month.  The classroom blog definitely took a backseat!  I also have to apologize to Mrs. Esselburn.  She came in to mystery read to our class when I was caring for Reid, and we did not get a picture!  I have put that on my things to do list and will add her to our blog when I get a picture of her!  So, thanks, Mrs. Esselburn for reading to our class, and we will get you pictured super soon!

Thanks to Ms. Schemrich for coming to be our Mystery Reader last week!  We enjoyed having you, and loved hearing a story from when you were young!  Thanks for coming in!  We loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment